Flourish in the Glow: We Commit to Grow
May Ceremony Details & Documentation (updates in May)
Out of darkness comes light. We honor the depth of your love and the ways you light up our lives. We invite you to participate in a special ceremony this year on the anniversary of when Sangodare (Julia) proposed the ceremony to Alexis and a few loved ones who gathered for the occasion. We look forward to getting to honor our commitment to evolution for ourselves and each other on May 7th.
This will be an opportunity for deep reflection, transformative inspiration, soul-level renewal and an opportunity to celebrate the light of love. Come prepared to go within, to participate, to be together, to grow and to GLOW!
Below is the song Sangodare ( Julia ) composed over the course of a few years in order to offer the growth proposal to Alexis and loved ones. We will share the videos from the Growth Proposal as soon as we can.
Listen to the song by clicking the play button below
(or visit: https://soundcloud.com/user-919322075/iproposewegrow).
May 6th – May 8th
the main ceremony is on May 7th starting promptly at 1pm
we suggest arriving around 12:45pm
Saturday: Gathering & Games
Sunday: Ceremony & Celebration
Monday: Screening & Scrumptuousness
Tuesday: Spirit Enlivening!
Location: Metro Durham, NC
Aloft Raleigh-Durham Airport Brier Creek
10020 Sellona Street, Raleigh, NC, 27617
Attire is all white
(or light colors if you can find no white)
On the day of the event call 919-907-0742 for assistance
Out of town guests –
We have reserved rooms with Aloft and secured a discount rate from 5/6-5/8. Call 919-957-8523 to reserve; reference Grow the Village for your priority rate. Room types are here: http://www.aloftraleighdurhamairport.com/rooms
We are excited to see you and yours; and understand that you may choose to visit with or travel with friends and family. However, the guest list for the actual ceremony and ritual is invitation only. If you know us then you know there will be retreats, rituals and ceremonies happening regularly for the rest of our lives. Therefore, many opportunities to accommodate our much beloved broader family, friends and community.
1. Please send us a note if there are allergies, ability accommodations, or other things for us to consider.
2. In lieu of gifts, please make a donation to Mobile Homecoming Project http://www.mobilehomecoming.org/donate/
3. We are alcohol-free and child inclusive
4. Out of town guests – we have reserved rooms with Aloft and secured a discount rate from 5/6-5/8. Call 919-957-8523 to reserve; reference Grow Infinite for your priority rate. Room types are here: http://www.aloftraleighdurhamairport.com/rooms
5. Aloft offers a shuttle from the airport to the hotel every day from 4:30am to midnight. Call 919-957-8523 to schedule.
6. There are additional Grow the Village events – revisit the invitation for additional information.
7. On the day of the event call 919-907-0742 for assistance